Wednesday 6 March 2013

Hello there!

Let me start by introducing myself and my family.
I am a thirty something SAHM of two, Kermit who is 5, and Tadpole who is 3. I've been married to my sweetheart Jerry, for almost 8 years.
 
I adore my little family, I love to cook and bake healthy, wholesome, real food. I love to do a number of crafts, including jewelry making, scrapbooking, card making and knitting. I love watching movies with my family. Playing with my boys is a big priority for me, we craft, cook, build and do science experiments together. I am also getting pretty good at building Lego and turning Transformers back into the vehicles they are supposed to be! I hope to post a little bit of all of our adventures as we grow together!
 
Thank you for joining me on this journey!
 
Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment